How do I change my phone number?
Telegram application works only with reference to the mobile phone number. But if you decide to change the operator or so long ago did not replenish the balance that the operator has ceased to serve you, then it's time to think about how to change the phone number in Telegrams. You can do this in the application settings, and how you will learn from our small instructions.
Change phone number in Telegram to Android
- to do this, go to the utility menu.
- then select "settings" and in the window that opens in the "information" section click on your phone, as shown in the screenshot.
- the next pop-up will prompt you to "change number".
- confirm and enter a new mobile phone number. As with the first registration, you will receive a confirmation code via SMS to complete the operation.
On the computer
- go to Settings (gear at the bottom of the screen).
- scroll down a bit and see the Change number option, this is exactly what we need.
- then You have to agree with a couple of warnings, including the fact that your contacts will automatically replace your contact information.
- then enter the current phone number, it will receive an SMS, which will need to be confirmed.
- to change the number in the PC just go to the messenger menu.
- and click on the phone number you want to change.
- confirm your intention by clicking on Change number.
- agree that the application will make changes to the phonebook for your contacts.
- enter a new phone number and wait for a verification SMS.